A lot of people are complaining about back pain which is why people need to be able to know the causes of back pain so they would also be able to find the best treatment to treat their condition. Below are some back pain causes:
- Lumbar Muscle Strain- Muscle strains are definitely one of the most common causes of low back pain. Patients do not usually recall the reason that triggered or caused this pain but the good thing is that these types of back pain do not usually last long so you need not worry that much when you experience this pain.
- Ruptured Disc is also one reason why people suffer from back pain. A ruptured intervertebral disc which is also called the herniated disc is one of the reasons why people suffer from back pain. You might want to consult your doctor on how to treat this type of back pain so your doctor would be able to find the best treatment for such condition.
- Lumbar Spine Arthritis- Arthritis is mostly common as well to people of old age. It affects the joints such as the knees and fingers although arthritis can also affect any joint in the body, including the small joints of the spine. Arthritis of the spine can cause back pain with movement.
- Spondylolisthesis can also back pain for the reason that the adjacent vertebra becomes unstable and starts to slip at time. The most common cause of this particular condition is due to deteriorating changes causing the loss of the normal stabilizing structures of the spinal column. If the spine becomes unstable then such person would definitely have back pain problems.
- Discogenic back pain is thought to be a common cause of low back pain since this is the result of damage to the intervertebral disc, although there is no disc herniation. Diagnosis of discogenic back pain may require the use of a discogram which means that you can only do this if you visit your doctor and so you could have yourself checked.
- Spinal stenosis is also one of those that cause back pain especially those people who are already aging. As we age, the spinal canal can become constricted, by reason of arthritis and some other conditions. If the spinal canal becomes too tight, back pain could then be felt.
- Osteoporosis is something that can cause a number of orthopedic problems and generalized discomfort. Back pain by reason of osteoporosis is most commonly related to the compression fractures of the vertebra. This condition causes weak bones and can lead to these fractures.
These are some of the common back pain causes which you need to be aware of so you would be able to know the best treatment to cure your condition.